INTEGRATED QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ADVENT has established and put into practice an integrated QHSE Management system for ensuring quality and safety as per the requirements of the international standards ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001. The system is updated annually to align with the latest industrial developments while facilitating operational needs to meet the applicable legal, business and client regulatory requirements wherever we operate.
ADVENT QHSE management system defines the principles by which we conduct our operations concerning quality, health, safety and the environment. Management communicates the QHSE philosophy to all employees, customers, contractors, and third parties associated with our business. The QHSE Management System comprises of following interrelated elements:
- Leadership, Commitment and Accountability
- Policies and Objectives
- Organizational Responsibilities and Resources
- Contractor and Supplier Management
- Risk Management
- Business Processes and Procedures
- Monitoring and Improvement
- Audits and Reviews
The owners and top management of the Company undertake to ensure the efficiency of the integrated management system and its continuous improvement. We provide regular training to our employees to follow the QHSE protocol to keep our QHSE commitment together.
All managers of the Company are responsible for the achievement of goals and for the meeting of the requirements in the field of health, safety and environment, for distinct allocation of responsibilities, provision of resources and taking of the required measures, for analysis and continuous enhancement of health, safety and environment practices.
Managers of all levels shall display leadership skills in health, safety, security and environmental matters and shall actively involve workers in the implementation of relevant programs aimed at avoiding accidents, preventing incidents and environmental protection by:
- Demonstration of adherence to the Company’s Policies and standards in the field of health, safety, and environment through personal example.
- Implementing QHSE policies, standard operating procedures and checklists
- Abiding by the obligatory nature of risk evaluation during work planning.
- Prioritizing matters related to health, safety and environment at operational briefings and meetings.
- Arrangement of systematic training and drills for emergency response.
- On-Site risk management and constant monitoring during the project execution phase.
- Regular audit and review of all work-related activities
- Derive a culture of continuous improvement
All contractors’ and subcontractors’ employees hired for certain services or works shall strictly adhere to all policies, standards, provisions and requirements in the field of health, safety and environment adopted by ADVENT.