We do not treat social responsibility as merely a means of compliance with relevant regulations and rules. We are committed to developing and maintaining a responsible position when addressing social, economic and environmental issues.
We are guided by a solid foundation established upon the following principles when building our relationship with stakeholders:
- Diversity and inclusion, including promoting respect for historical heritage, cultural diversity, and local customs and traditions.
- Openness and transparency.
- Confidence and honesty.
- Compliance with federal and regional laws and regulations.
- Compliance with Indian and international standards.
- Responsibility for the fulfilment of our commitments.